Thursday, September 25, 2008

25/9/2008

Lately, I've not been doing any playthroughs. The reason for that is rather simple. I'm currently recording Metal Gear Solid again for Ultima Commentaries, since I've deleted all of them when I did them on my account. (ZSlyzer) That's one of the main reasons. However, there's also another reason. School is really keeping me busy with their homework and whatnot. I might not be able to post a lot of videos, like I used to. (i.e. Phoenix Wright) I'm sure you people don't mind at all. This is also a really important school year for me, as I have to do exams in a few months. So wish me luck for that as well.

That said, I've put up a new 8-bit remix. This time it's Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time - The Time Machine. Which is the song you'll hear in the title screen. Be sure to check it out.


Can also be found on my YouTube profile.

Note: I never said I was the one who made the 8-bit remixes, so don't accuse me of that.

That also being said, I'm sure you guys have already heard about this, but I'm just spreading the news. Recently, Square-Enix has announced the RE: Chain of Memories (the PS2 CoM remake) is going to be released in the US. This is great news, as we can finally play the CoM remake in English. There has not been any news for an European release, but I'll be sure to keep you guys updated.

Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of Square Enix® interactive entertainment products in North America, and Disney Interactive Studios, announced today that KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories will be released for North American audiences on December 2, 2008.

KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories is the essential piece that bridges the gap between KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS II. Originally released in 2004 for Game Boy® Advance, this full 3D rendition on the PlayStation®2 has never been released in North America — this is an entry in the KINGDOM HEARTS saga that fans of the series can’t miss!


This does not mean that Final Mix+ is going to be released. They haven't said anything about that matter, and I doubt it would be released anywhere besides Japan.

Here's the official game cover for RE: Chain of Memories:

No comments: