Saturday, September 27, 2008

27/9/2008

I'll let you guys in on something, but don't freak out or anything, because it's not anything special.

As you may have noticed, I've deleted all of the Symphony of the Night bosses I did. The reason for that is NOT simple, as I don't know anymore why I did that. But whatever, I've been working on them recently again, and I'm nowhere near finished. The last boss I did was Granfaloon, which a lot of people know as Legion. You know, the ball of zombies, or whatever you call it.

That's just all I wanted to say about that, really. Also, for the Aria of Sorrow bosses. I'm almost done with that, recording-wise. I only have to do the last 2 bosses and then I'm done recording the Aria of Sorrow bosses on Hard Mode. I plan to upload one boss fight every day if I get to it, so look forward to that. If you're interested, that is.

Anyway, as usual, I've put up another 8-bit remix for the day. Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time again, but this time, the song is more epic. Because it's the boss battle theme. I like the boss battle theme from that game, it's actually pretty good. Fun to listen to while trying to defeat the boss. I also liked the one from Superstar Saga, but that's not what we're talking about now. You can download the song here.



YouTube video.

I hope everyone will enjoy the 8-bit remixes, as I'm trying to do one every day. And no, I didn't make them myself. I use a program to drag MIDI files in and then it sounds like 8-bit.

Untill next time.

No comments: