Friday, September 26, 2008

26/9/2008

Recently, as you may have noticed. I've been doing the bosses from Aria of Sorrow on Hard Mode. Since I didn't do the playthrough on Hard Mode, and have already done it on normal. I thought that, doing another playthrough would be boring so I just decided to do the bosses. Well, I've done the first 4 bosses. 2 of which are uploaded when I'm currently typing this. Creaking Skull and Manticore have been uploaded as of now. I have to upload Big Golem and Great Armor later.

The only problem now is, that I'm kind of stuck at Headhunter. He's a pain in the ass to beat on Hard Mode, but don't worry.. I'll get there.

That being said, I've put up a new 8-bit remix today. This time, it's from Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. I think that it's Richter Belmont's theme, but I'm not sure. The song is called "Bloodlines Bequethed. Check it out.


YouTube video

You can download the song here.

Enjoy everyone, untill next time.

No comments: